Europarts prides itself in providing only high quality products supplied either by an authorized dealer (OE), the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), or an OE-equivalent aftermarket supplier. However, we know that occasionally you may need to return a part due to failure during the warranty period.
General Warranty Information
All parts including aftermarket parts are covered by manufacturer's warranties and usually extend for a 12 month period. Some manufacturers specify their warranty policies on product insert sheets. Read the information and file the necessary warranty registration forms to protect your rights. Europarts does not warranty any parts or products but will assist you regarding any warranty claim.
All warranty claims are determined by the manufacturer. Generally, the warranty coverage includes freedom from defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear is specifically excluded from any and all warranty coverage.
The purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages or loss which result from a warranty failure including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove parts, towing, rental car, loss of salary, wages or income.
Warranty claims must meet these guidelines:
- Originally purchased from Europarts
- Returned within the specified warranty period
- Accompanied by a copy of your original invoice
- A detailed description of the failure
- Initiated by the original purchaser and the original vehicle
Parts are not eligible for credit if:
- Subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation
- Used for any purpose other than its intended purpose
- Repaired, tampered with, or altered or modified in any way
- Returned disassembled or without all components
- Considered a normal maintenance item
- Is the result of normal wear and tear
Upon notification and discussion of a warranty claim:
Additional Warranty Information Regarding:
Air Conditioning Parts & Turbochargers
Brake Pads and Rotors
Shock Absorbers carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty which means it is limited to defects in materials and workmanship only. Normal wear and tear can be expected and is not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Turbochargers, Air Conditioning Compressors and related components must follow a strict installation protocol. Failure to follow the specified procedures often results in a catastrophic failure. Therefore, warranty claims have a specific criteria that include installation documentation. Please read the the specific warranty category for these items.
Brake Pad squealing and Brake Rotor warpage are often the result of driving conditions, driving style, or caused by related parts that were not replaced at the same time. Squealing or rotor warpage are not valid warranty claims unless installation and break in period were to specifications, and the problem began immediately upon installation. Europarts must be notified immediately and the parts must be returned within 30 days of original invoice date.
Procedure for all warranty claims:
- All warranty claims must be discussed with Europarts prior to return.
The customer will order online a replacement of the part and return the defective part to Europarts.
- Place the defective part along with any replacement manufacturer's boxes or wrappings in a sturdy box to assure it arrives undamaged. Do not use the manufacturer's box as the shipping box.
- Securely package and ship your return prepaid and insured to: Europarts, 11315 Rancho Bernardo Rd, #127, San Diego, CA 92127. COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Include a copy of your invoice/ packing slip inside the box. A copy of your invoice can be printed from My Account on www.Europarts-sd shopping cart. Returns received without an invoice copy cannot be processed.
Once we have received your claim, it will be forwarded to the manufacturer for inspection. Once it is verified that your claim meets the warranty guidelines, Europarts will issue a refund for the replacement part. Most refunds are issued within a 2-3 week period.